We are currently in search of the right fit for the following positions:
Landscape Maintenance Crew Member:
- Details include but are not limited to: mulching, weeding, pruning, trimming, mowing, mulching, etc.
- An interest and a passion for the work and the field will benefit you.
- Must be self motivated and work well both independently and with others.
- Valid drivers license.
- No smoking.
- Above all, we require character references.
Part Time General Help:
- Most of our staff (past and present) started with little or no experience, worked part time and grew with the company. Most worked seasonally with us through college or between military training.
- Hours may be flexible to meet your needs.
- Details include: mason tending, general labor, property services such as pressure washing and seasonal set up, supply runs and material delivery.
- No smoking.
- We are happy to offer help for internship credits for any internship that may apply to the trades, horticulture or construction.
- We recognize the importance of expanding ones educational and vocational experience and believe strongly that first hand experience cannot be matched.
Like Minded Individuals are Always Welcome!
- We always encourage enthusiastic, creative individuals to reach out to us. We recognize that we aren't like most contractors and we take on a lot of projects that many of the other guys turn away. So if you feel you have something that separates you from the rest, we get that. Reach out to us, we might have a place for you and only you that we just haven't realized yet.
- Do you like to problem solve while helping others? Do you like to build things beautiful? Do you know the basics but need a place to hone your skills?
We take pride in our work and truly enjoy what we do. We maintain an unmatched level of customer service with our clients. With that we look for like minded individuals who will meet or exceed expectations. Our service pays our salary, opportunities are made not given.
If you feel you would be a great addition to efficient, please fill out the form below: